Welcome to this anonymous blog

23 November 2010

sicko

hey sicko...... are you done..... good thing you are not following my blog or you will be superbly mad... you say my blog is hideous but look at your blog.... my blog is way better.... your blog is superbly hideous and you say mine is hideous....you.... huh people barely now you.... me... many people now me.... (aku terkejut bila ada sorang abg form 4 ni aku x knl tapi dia kenal sapa dan apa aku)....you.... very socialize.... but..... you socialize with your friends.... have ever socialize with any one els accept miera..... no..... every socialize you done always with the same person.... not to break it to you sister..... but i'm way popular than you....... and i'm not a weirdo like you and your brother......


ps :( kau ingat kau sorang je ke boleh marah.... kau x pernah tgk aku marah org tau tak..... you cannot control me.....
Thanks For Reading