Welcome to this anonymous blog

04 October 2010

wake up.....

hey every one.... WAKE UP...... P.A.T is near..... for people that didn't notice..... WAKE UP from your DREAMS that P.A.T is far away from now..... JUMP OUT of your beds and head to the books..... P.A.T is important.....most of all for all the KRK students..... its very IMPORTANT!!!!


 -no school-


hey you guys... i know that school is on break for 13 days, we can hangout, sleep as late as we want to......well WAKE UP you LAZY head.... P.A.T  is superbly near.....


 -bad dream-


ahh, last night i woke up and saw all my old friends were in front of my eyes.... i thought my eye was playing the foul on me.... they all stops by at my grandma house.... they came to visit me cause its m birthday.... my mum invites them.....


ps :) since this post has many of the wake up word, past, presence, future tense... i change the song to wake up...hilary duff
Thanks For Reading