Welcome to this anonymous blog

21 September 2011

[L] [O] [V] [E]

Girl: Talk to her..
Boy: She won't like me..
Girl: She will..
Boy: How do you know?
Girl: Because you're amazing..
... Boy: I love her., but she won't love me back..
Girl: Just tell her..
Boy: Okay.. I love you..
Girl: I love you too.. Are you gonna talk to her?
Boy: I just did.. ♥ ♥ ♥
You can miss someone who died ,
you can miss someone who moved away,
but the worst is when you miss someone you see
everyday. ♥
Little boy and girl playing in the field :

Boy : will you marry me ???
Girl : yes, but why do u wanna marry me ?
Boy : so i can kiss you every day,
... 4 the rest off my life,
whenever i want 2.. ♥ ♥ ♥
 Girl:
Promise Me That;
U will Not Love Any Other Girl after Me..!
Boy:
... I Love you but I can't Promise So..!
Girl (Crying):
Means you will have Someone in Ur Heart..! :(
Boy (Smiling):
The Girl I will Love after you,
Will Call you Mom..

Thanks For Reading