Welcome to this anonymous blog

01 December 2010

a glimpse of the real you

hey have you ever thought about the people next to you.... or have you realize what you have done to your friends..... hay you just look in to the mirror and see who you really are.... you think you're better than everyone..... damn girl.... stop making people miserable.....  
you know.... before this you're such a nice popular girl.... but now  you're just a damn snobby girl.....
i'm tired of playing games with you..... hey just don't be th bad girl inside of you.... it brings you no use.....
you always want me to say, do and such like you want me too... hey do you see any string tide up all over me...... if you don't.... stop treating me like a puppet... i have my own live....

ps :( u such a looser...

Thanks For Reading