Welcome to this anonymous blog

29 September 2010

my love story

-2 week ago-


i love you..... why must that word got out from my mind......
now she nows that i love her..... and suddenly she treated me 
differently..... i want us to be friend.... every time i ran in to her at the park.... she ran away.... is she shy...... i ask her friend and they wouldn't speak up.....


-yesterday-


suddenly she came to my house..... we went to my bedroom on the second floor... and i lock the room.... then i close the window...... and we sit on the bed.....then she talk to me....
someone: kau betulke maksudkan tu
me: knp aku nak tipu pasal tu
someone: sebenarnya aku suka kau jugak
me: tapi knp kau lari dari aku
someone: sebab aku takut kau sengaja gurau dgn aku
(tak kan nak cerita semua kot, aku nak privacy jugak)


-today-


we are together


                                    ps :p..... korang tak perlu tau sapa dia

Thanks For Reading