Welcome to this anonymous blog

18 August 2010

my movie review





last week i spend my weekend at my aunt house
while my cousin and i was bored playing outside with the kids
we went in side
my cousin turn on the air conditioner
and i turn my aunt big screen TV

while i was searching for my favorite show
i saw these three movies

1) The Boy In Stripe Pajamas
for me this movie was great.
i like the scene
i like the lines
and most of all i like the acting

2) The Happening
for me this movie was good
i kinda like the scene
i like the horror
and i like the places

3) city of ember
for me this movie was ok
i like the plots
i like the adventure
and i like scene

well that is my movie review
hope you enjoys it


ps: the turn on the air conditioner was not my idea
air conditioner will totally effect the climates change
we must save our earth from destruction

Thanks For Reading